CTL is proud to maintain Digication's ePortfolio for the university. An immersive content management system available to the entire La Verne community, ePortfolio allows students a reflective online space and faculty a tangible benchmark for student learning.
The La Verne Experience ePortfolio Subcommittee is comprised of faculty and academic support team members and is leading the university-wide ePortfolio Initiative. Members built the structure of this initiative with the vision, definition, goals, and benefits identified below.
- The ePortfolio is a collection of evidence demonstrating the integration of university values through curricular and co-curricular experiences.
ePortfolio is a collection of student artifacts that demonstrate:
- student reflection on the learning journey;
- achievement of academic expectations; and
- knowledge and skills for professional application (particular emphasis for graduate programs).
Goals of ePortfolio Integration
- represent values unique to our university;
- facilitate students' systematic reflections of their learning;
- develop student creativity;
- align faculty expectations with students' curricular and co-curricular experiences;
- enhance critical thinking skills;
- showcase growth;
- professional application of knowledge and skills;
- promote information literacy; and
- facilitate the consumption and creation of rigorous discipline knowledge (particular emphasis for graduate programs).
- promotes reflection in students;
- provides evidence of student learning for faculty; and
- evaluates progress toward institutional goals for the institution.
Accessing Your ePortfolio Account
To access it, log in to the La Verne Portal and use the link available in the left-hand menu.
The university provides direct support for ePortfolio through the Makerspace in the Wilson Library. If you have questions about its use or how to take advantage of this software, contact them at x1543 or review the video tutorials below for basic information.
- Tutorial: ePortfolio Access
- Tutorial: Writing 110 Paper Upload
- Tutorial: Letter to Self Upload
- Tutorial: Digication Access and Use for SoLVE
What trainings are available?
CTL also offers customized trainings for academic programs, support departments, and individual courses. Please contact CTL to make arrangements.